Project Management Fundamentals Training : Accredited Provider
This course can be taken through the following:
Improve the Outcomes from all of your projects:
This course provides a solid introduction to fundamentals of modern project management best practices, focusing on non-bureaucratic Agile type methods that improve quality and the delivery process.
Key learning objectives include:
- how to develop successful projects
- how to define and then plan a project
- how to identify and manage risk
- how to determine resource requirements
- how to manage the delivery phase effectively
- the key challenge in communication on projects
- how to develop real teams and an effective teamworking environment
- the ‘habits’ of effective project managers
Although this is not a Prince2 course, it is very simple for us (on in-house deliveries) to relate the whole course to a Prince2 based process and terminology.
Those who are new to projects and project management, or those looking to evaluate or understand the approach.
- To demonstrate fundamental project management concepts and processes.
|Benefits, Workscope definition and Planning||
|Resource Planning and Estimating||
|Risk Identification and Management||
|Control and Execution||
|Communication and teamworking||
|Following this course:||you will appreciate the fundamental concepts of PM|