Coaching, training, framework development and hands-on support for real projects
Delivery Methods: On-site and Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- In-House – delivery at your site.
- Instructor-led online – for in-house groups or individuals using simple web-based tools.
Largest body of experience of this topic
Since 2004 we have seen countless benefits realisation plans for real projects and the most common issues are:
- often they contain no real benefits at all – as people do not find this easy to do.
- poorly structured projects where the business aims and planned benefits are not clear at all, or sometimes not even evident in any key project documents, even business cases.
Coaching/ Support for real projects:
Using our web-based tools, we can provide real-time support around benefits identification and structuring of projects and programmes of any size. This service can be of limitless value to strategic projects and strategic efforts.
- we will work with you to draw out and articulate crystal clearly the target benefits of any programme or project together with all other elements of the one-page business case. We will produce this in draft for your review.
- We can achieve this often within one single day.
This service is of huge value to organisations involved in major business improvement projects and programmes.
Further details can be found here: https://www.pmis-consulting.com/consulting/benefits-realisation/
Benefits Realisation Training: (it does not take 3 or 5 days to cover this topic)
We have the UK’s longest running course – which has been delivered hundreds of times since 2004. We always base this course on real projects, never on simulated case-studies. Full details of our one-day course can be found here, together with feedback on how useful this course is in a highly practical way: https://www.pmis-consulting.com/courses/benefits-realisation/
Benefits realisation coaching for Executives
We have a half-day session providing executives with a view of the topic from their perspective. This can be delivered online or onsite: https://www.pmis-consulting.com/courses/benefits-realisation-for-executives/
Many organisations naturally want to develop their own framework – we have a wealth of experience and material that can accelerate this task and ensure you do not make common mistakes with your framework. Details of this service can be found here: https://www.pmis-consulting.com/consulting/benefits-realisation/
Email to see how we can help you make major improvements in Benefits Identification & Management
Contact Us Now
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.