Project Management Frameworks, Competencies & Assessments
Onsite and Online
Our aim is to help clients to improve their corporate capability to deliver projects and programmes. Our consultancy services are all aimed at improving project management capability at the individual and organisational level, by providing process assets that will make a real difference, while at the same time achieving skills transfer when working with client organisations.
Ways we can support you: On-site or On-line
We can support you in all of the following areas either by working with you at your organisation, or increasingly we are supporting businesses using on-line tools. This has a number of advantages for any business, but especially for organisations not in the UK, where travel could be prohibitive. The on-line option means that you only pay for the time (hours) of support required.
We do not believe in a “one size fits all” type of approach. Our consultants actively listen to clients, to appreciate their culture and how they operate, understand their issues and ensure there is a clear understanding and improvement objectives.
In terms of process itself, we do not promote any form of bureaucratic processes. Too many methodologies encourage a level of paperwork which is never done in practice. Our view is that this is counterproductive and unnecessary. The test we always apply is twofold: will this actually be done in practice and how can we improve while simplifying this element? A great example of this is what we call the “one-page business case” – which is a huge improvement over traditional methods.
Other elements of our approach include how to capture key aspects of a process in ways which simplify and improve communication – again the one-page business case does this completely.
Consultancy Service Areas
We provide process development, improvement and implementation support in the following areas:
- Implementing Agile – with Agile style Governance
- Developing a Programme Management framework that matches your business
- Project Organisation and Competency Models
- Benefits Planning, Management and Realisation
- Project Governance Models and Frameworks
- Project Risk Assessments – including comprehensive template and key materials
- Non-bureaucratic Project Management Framework Development
- Earned Value Management Support and Implementation
- Capability and Maturity Assessment
- Project Assessments
- Project Management Assessments – Tools and Service
Contact Us Now
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.