Project Management Frameworks, Competencies & Assessments
Onsite and Online
Our aim is to help clients to improve their ability to deliver projects and programmes. Our project management consulting services improve project delivery capability at the individual and organisational levels.
We do this by providing coaching and process assets that make a real difference. At the same time, always achieving skills transfer when working with clients.
Ways we can support you: On-site or Online
We can support clients either by working at your site or increasingly by using online tools. This has a number of advantages for any business, but especially for those outside the UK.
The online option also means that you only pay for the time (hours) of support used.
We do not believe in a “one size fits all”. Our people actively listen to clients, appreciate their culture and how they operate, and understand their issues. This ensures there are a clear understanding and improvement objectives.
In terms of PM process, we do not promote any form of bureaucratic processes. Too many methods include elements that are never done in practice. Our view is that this is counterproductive and harmful. The tests we always apply are: a) will this be done in practice and b) how can we improve while simplifying this element?
A great example of this is what we call the “one-page business case”. It is a huge improvement over traditional methods.
Other elements of our approach include how to capture key information in ways that simplify and improve communication. Again the one-page business case does this perfectly.
Consultancy Service Areas
We provide support in the following areas:
- Project Manager Coaching
- Implementing Agile – with Agile style Governance
- Developing a Programme Management framework that matches your business
- Project Organisation and Competency Models
- Project Management Assessments – Tools and Service
- Benefits Planning, Management and Realisation
- Project Governance Models and Frameworks
- Project Risk Assessments – including comprehensive template and key materials
- Non-bureaucratic Project Management Framework Development
- Earned Value Management Support and Implementation
- Capability and Maturity Assessment
- Project Assessments