Delivery: On-site and Instructor-led Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Instructor-led online – for in-house groups or individuals using simple web-based tools.
Agile Business Case Training
Agile projects often need a business case but not of the traditional variety.
This course will show you how to create a business case that is much lighter than traditional and partly because of this is hugely more useful.
This training will move a long way beyond talking about “customer value” to being able to articulate and build a powerful and simple business case around the benefits it will provide to all the different stakeholders of the project.
Use a real Use Case from your business as its basis
The course is focused around a highly practical session to develop the elements of a one-page business case and uses a real use case / project from your business as the basis of the whole session. We do this all the time and it works really well and is very different from traditional training courses.
The course will demonstrate
- how to write an Agile business case
- a real-life example, and
- how to develop one for your own project, within the course itself.
- The “one-page” Agile Business Case
- Describing any business problem effectively using crystal clear simple language
- Identifying crystal clear benefits
- Categories of benefits: cashable, efficiencies, tangible and intangible
- Structuring Goals, Objectives, Outcomes and Benefits
- KPIs and measures
- Simplifying & improving the presentation and analysis of Business Cases
Delivery: onsite and online
Delivery options include onsite and online. Online works perfectly well for smaller groups.
For smaller projects, it will be half a day – for larger it could take most of a day.
Email for further details on the above
Contact Us Now
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.