Delivery: On-site and Instructor-led Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Instructor-led online – for in-house groups or individuals using simple web-based tools.
Agile Business Case Training
Agile projects still need a business case, however, not of the traditional variety.
This course shows how to create a business case that is much lighter than traditional ones that are also hugely more useful.
This training course goes well beyond simply discussing “customer value”. It shows how to build a powerful and simple business case around the benefits it will provide to all stakeholders.
Use real business case from your organisation as the basis of course
The course focuses on a highly practical session to develop a one-page business case and uses a real use case/project from your business as the basis of this task.
We do this all the time and it works really well. It is very different from traditional training courses.
The course will demonstrate
- how to write an Agile business case
- a real-life example, and
- how to develop one for your own project, within the course itself.
- The “one-page” Agile Business Case
- Describing any business problem effectively using crystal clear simple language
- Communicating crystal clear benefits
- Categories of benefits: cashable, efficiencies, tangible and intangible
- Structuring Goals, Objectives, Outcomes, and Benefits
- KPIs and measures
- Simplifying and improving the presentation and analysis of Business Cases
Delivery: onsite and online
Delivery options include onsite and online. Online works perfectly well for smaller groups.
For smaller projects, it will be half a day – for larger it could take most of a day.