On-site PFQ Course Delivery
PMIS provides APM’s PFQ training (Project Fundamentals Qualification: formerly Introductory Certificate) for in-house groups.
Fixed delivery cost independent of group size
We do not charge per delegate for delivery, therefore making in-house courses very attractive cost wise.
The course is over two days and finishes with the exam at the end of day two. Flexible options are available – Email for details.
- Overview of Project management
- Project life cycles
- Organisation, roles and responsibilities
- Project planning
- Scope definition and management
- Scheduling and resource management
- Risk and issue management
- Quality management
- Leadership and team working
Exam details and sample paper
The APM PFQ exam is a one-hour multiple choice paper and a sample paper can be found here.
Contact us for your quote:
Email us for a quote for your in-house groups.
Contact Us Now
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.