Delivery Methods: Classroom, On-site and Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- Public Classroom Dates and Booking
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Public Online Dates and Booking – instructor led overview.
- Web-Based – for in-house groups or individuals using simple web-based tools.
UK’s longest running Benefits Realisation Training Course: proven one day course
We have the UK’s longest running course (2003) and prove every month that it does not take 3/5 days to cover this topic. The feedback at the foot of this page shows that in one day it is totally possible to deliver a course that provides real practical help which can be put into immediate use.
Benefits realisation brings a new level of thinking to projects and is a hugely valuable process.
This course uses a number of case studies to demonstrate:
- why many Business Cases don’t contain real benefits (and projects fail to deliver them) and how to reverse this;
- the difference between Benefits and Outcomes and why this is key;
- how to structure the data clearly within both programmes and projects;
- how to communicate any project around its benefits – something that is rarely done;
- how to develop benefits realisation plans including measurement during the realisation phase.
The course is highly practical and we encourage delegates to bring extracts from business cases from their organisation to use in all practical exercises and workshops.
The course is interactive and highly practical using workshops throughout to build the key elements of a business case and a benefits realisation plan.
|Relationship to key processes||
|Benefits Life-cycle and Responsibilities||
|Relationship to Portfolios||
|Following this course||you will be able to define a Framework in your business and participate in its implementation and use|
|Delegate Feedback: we can prove these are all real|
|“ I found it extremely useful, really made me think ”
“ I’ve come away with several golden nuggets ”
“ I loved it, I’ve got a lot to think about ”
“... exactly what I needed at this point in time ”
" many thanks for the very good and helpful course yesterday. Nigel and I both agreed that the content was really well presented, and helped to consolidate a lot of elements for us which we will be able to put to immediate use. "
" the course was a resounding success and the team have already started to look at things in a completely different way "
" many thanks, I found the course both interesting and enjoyable, it's as if you've shone some light on what seemed to be a dark art. I now feel we have a framework which will allow us to progress with our benefits processes in a more structured and logical manner. I will have no hesitations in recommending your course to my colleagues "
" very worthwhile course, clarified the scope the activity (and associated work to implement a BM approach) - we will definitely use the course to influence our future work "
" thank you, I found the course very useful and now feel I have the tools and understanding to progress this element of our Programme. Wish me luck! "
Email us today for further information or for in-house delivery.
Contact Us Now
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.