Delivery Methods: Classroom, On-site and Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- Public Classroom Dates and Booking
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Web-Based – for in-house groups or individuals using simple web-based tools.
UK’s first Benefits Realisation training course: proven one day course
We have the UK’s longest running course (2003) and prove every month that it does not take 3/5 days to cover this topic. The feedback at the foot of this page shows that in one day it is totally possible to deliver a one-day course that provides real practical help which can be put into immediate use.
Who is the course applicable to? What if we use Agile?
We deliver the course every month in organisations in all sectors: public, not-for-profit and commercial sectors. This course fits perfectly with Agile approaches.
We also have a coaching session for Executives.
Benefits realisation is a hugely valuable process and not one that is mature in most organisations.
This course will demonstrate:
- how to drive the selection of projects through strategic aims, together with ensuring that real contribution to strategy is achieved by projects;
- why many Business Cases don’t contain real benefits (and projects fail to deliver them);
- the difference between cashable, tangible and intangible benefits and the 4 types of financial benefits;
- how to communicate project benefits in a crystal clear manner via a one-page business case;
- how to analyse benefits and select the right measures.
The course is highly practical and we encourage delegates to bring extracts from business cases from their organisation to use in all practical exercises and workshops.
The course is interactive and highly practical using workshops throughout to build the key elements of a business case and a benefits realisation plan, based on a project from your own business.
|Relationship to key processes|
|Benefits Life-cycle and Responsibilities|
|Relationship to Portfolios|
|Following this course||you will be able to define a Framework in your business and participate in its implementation and use|
Email for further information or for in-house delivery.
Sample delegate feedback:
Contact Us Now
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.