Delivery: On-site and Instructor-led Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Instructor-led online – for in-house groups or individuals using simple web-based tools.
This training course is aimed at both customers and contractors who are planning to perform an IBR and provides a thorough overview of the IBR process. IBRs (Integrated Baseline Review) are increasingly being used by customers in the early stages of contracts to provide assurance of the credibility of a performance measurement baseline and reporting processes, for example, Earned Value.
The course assumes a basic level of understanding of Earned Value Management. If required, it could be combined with one of our Earned Value management courses.
The course is fully compliant and compatible with UK MoD’s guidelines on conducting IBRs.
All customer and key contractor staff who will be engaged in the IBR process.
- To describe and demonstrate the IBR process and enable contractors to prepare for a successful IBR
- To define Contractors and Customers responsibilities before, during and following an IBR
- To demonstrate how review teams conduct an IBR
|Overview of an IBR|
|IBR Output & Follow up|
|Following this course:||you will be able to participate in Integrated Baseline Reviews|
Email for further details on this course