Commercial Conditions for Training & Consulting:
Payment terms for in-house courses/coaching (online and on-site):
For all in-house courses, we require payment no later than 15 working days in advance of the course date. Payment can be made via Card, BACS or cheque. All card payments carry a 3% processing fee.
Payment and terms for UK public courses:
Full payment is required no later than 10 days before the course date with no exceptions. Application for refunds or changes must be made in writing and are only permitted with more than 15 working days notice of the course date. All refunds are subject to a fee of £50.00 plus VAT. Within this period the full course fee is due. Substitutions can be made at any stage. If booking numbers are below a minimum number we will not cancel courses, however, alternative forms of delivery may be offered.
Overseas on-site courses:
For all on-site courses outside the UK, we require full payment of the course cost at the placement of order. Dates for planned courses cannot be fully confirmed until the payment is made and cleared.
Where overseas travel (outside the UK) is involved, any change to courses dates may incur charges relating to changing travel arrangements in addition to the terms for cancellation and refunds below.
Cancellation and Refunds
In-house courses and coaching/consulting days (on-site or online):
For all courses: 50% of the course fee will be payable if the course is postponed or cancelled within 20 working days of the course start date. 100% of the course fee will be due if it is cancelled within 5 working days of the course start date.
Use of Website and Training Materials
These terms and conditions govern all use of our website – https://www.pmis-consulting.com; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website or any products from https://www.pmis-consulting.com. Hereafter, the term ‘website’ refers to https://www.pmis-consulting.com and ‘PMIS’ refers to PMIS Consulting Limited, a limited company registered in England, no. 2811903.
Licence to use website and training materials
Unless otherwise stated, PMIS owns the intellectual property rights and copyright in the website, its material and training material on pmis-consulting.com, including all training products purchased from https://www.pmis-consulting.com. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license any material from the website;
- share this material with any other individual or organisation or allow other persons or organisations to use your personal copy of training materials from pmis-consulting.com;
- show any material from pmis-consulting.com in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on pmis-consulting.com for any commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
Limitations of liability
Nothing in these terms (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with these terms and conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided, PMIS will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- PMIS will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information; or loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control, resulting from use of this website or the information within.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Contact Us Now
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.