PMIS has been helping organisations to become Agile for almost two decades, for far longer than the period when the ‘method’ has become popular.
Agile typically requires significant change to existing working practices. This can be a major change effort in itself. Staff will require coaching and support, and potentially training in the new practices they are being expected to participate in or lead.
PMIS provides the following process development and implementation support services:
Agile, Techniques, Consultancy and Coaching: online
Our staff will work with you to Agile project management will function in your business. This will include, for example:
- Agile Teams – Product Owners and Scrum Masters, Developers, Users and Testers
- Collaborative Environments
- The Product Backlog
- Communication: including daily stand-ups
- Scrums & Sprints
- The Agile (one page) business case
- Agile Governance
- Benefits Planning – key to balanced decisions of an Agile project
- User stories
- Story Point Estimating
- Sprint Planning
- Visuals and Communication
- and more …..
Email today to find out more on how we can support your organisation
For more information on the topic, use the links below.