Why choose PMIS Consulting:
We will listen carefully
- We will listen with great care to your needs and objectives.
- We are totally flexible in developing solutions that work for you.
Engaging interactive sessions
- All sessions will engage people fully and be interactive throughout. We are constantly told our sessions are nothing like other training providers.
Training focused on skills, not ‘methodologies’
- Our courses share real-world experience and teach practical skills that can be put into practice straight away. We never teach “theory”.
We will use real projects from your business
- We will use real projects from your business as the basis of all courses. This will be a vastly different training experience from typical training courses.
Value and quality combined
- We do not charge per delegate – we charge a fixed delivery fee for training at your site making this a very economical way of training groups around the work they actually do, i.e. your own projects.
The following are real references and typical of the feedback we get:
"I found it extremely useful, you really made me think.”
“I really enjoyed the course and got a lot from it. The trainer, Kevin, was fantastic.”
"You kept us fully engaged throughout the whole day - excellent session."
"Thanks again for a great session with our team. I know I came away with several useful nuggets that I want to apply straight away."
“I loved it, I’ve got a lot to think about”
“... exactly what I needed at this point in time”
“I’ve come away with several golden nuggets”
"Thank you for a really engaging and interesting training session on BRM"
"Many thanks for the very good and helpful course yesterday. Nigel and I both agreed that the content was really well presented, and helped to consolidate a lot of elements for us which we will be able to put to immediate use"
"The course was a resounding success and the team have already started to look at things in a completely different way"
"Many thanks, I found the course both interesting and enjoyable, it's as if you've shone some light on what seemed to be a dark art. I now feel we have a framework which will allow us to progress with our benefits processes in a more structured and logical manner. I will have no hesitations in recommending your course to my colleagues"
"Very worthwhile course, clarified the scope, activity (and associated work to implement a BM approach) - we will definitely use the course to influence our future work"
"Thank you, I found the course very useful and now feel I have the tools and understanding to progress this element of our Programme. Wish me luck!"