Trainer-led online courses for in-house groups
Our online training is not Elearning – it’s instructor-led training. Online training can provide a substantial saving in time and cost. It can also make training available that might not otherwise be possible.
Training using your own projects:
- Use your own projects as the basis of the practical sessions on any of our courses. The benefits are:
- all discussion on the training is totally in context with what you do as a business
- the learning is greatly improved
- it leads to actions that will make a real difference, which can be implemented immediately following the training.
- It can also be delivered more in modules which minimises the disruption on your business and actually increases the learning by avoiding overload.
Index of Standard Courses
Our full index of courses is found here. All courses can be tailored to your needs and all courses will use your projects as their basis.
PMIS uses Skype for Business. You do not need to be a Skype for Business user but you may be required to download a simple plugin. We can also use your preferred Web tool if you wish.
Anyone using a Windows based PC or Mac can join our sessions. All users must have access to audio, with two options: VOIP and dial up telephone. Broadband is recommended and high speed broadband is best. For those without broadband, the dial-up telephone option is best.
If you have never experienced Web based training we would be happy to schedule a 30 minute demonstration of the facility, to show you easy it is to use and how well it works.
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.