Agile ways of working training
Delivery: On-site and Instructor-led Hybrid Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Instructor-led hybrid online – for in-house groups or individuals.
This training course will show you in a highly practical way, the difference between predictive and Agile and ways of working. It will also relate this to projects and other types of work.
The origins of Agile were no more than a set of principles relating to development activity. Since then, those principles have been developed into approaches that embrace the core principles of Agile.
When Agile is the right approach, it can bring many advantages. It does require high levels of collaboration, and the course will show you how to encourage this to happen.
Agile is very different from some other forms of development and is built around flexibility. Hence the word “agile”. It’s the ability to change direction quickly or to be able to modify and adapt to ideas as they emerge. To do this, teams need to understand Agile ways of working and recognise when this approach can be a great fit.
Applying Agile in practice – using your own projects
Agile can be applied to a wide range of activities (not just projects). The course will use real examples/projects from your business as the key input to the day and will determine how to apply Agile to these.
It will also determine if Agile is not the best fit in some circumstances, or which elements could still be applied.
1 Day – suitable for in-house teams.
- Principles of Agile working
- Putting Agile principles into practice in your organisation
- Impact on teams
- Impact on organisation and roles
- Impact on the development process
- Agile tools and techniques
- Communication routines
- Putting Collaboration into practice
- Making it happen in your workplace