Delivery: On-site and Instructor-led Hybrid Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Instructor-led hybrid online – for in-house groups or individuals.
This training course provides a solid introduction to the benefits and core concepts of using Earned Value Management (EVM). Most importantly, it will demonstrate very clearly how to produce accurate and most importantly useful EVM data, and show how to avoid or remove practices which prevent this.
All project, programme and business management personnel who require a working knowledge of EVM processes and using EV data
- To demonstrate how to implement an EV process that actually works and add value
- To define the characteristics required in project planning and management processes to ensure effective performance management
- To teach how to interpret EV data and make real productive use of Earned Value systems
|Performance Measurement Baseline:|
|Using the Data:|
|Following this course:||you will be able to participate in an Earned Value process|
It is useful if attendees are familiar with the fundamentals of planning projects to be able to participate in this course successfully.
Email for further details on this course