Delivery: On-site and Instructor-led Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Instructor-led online – for in-house groups or individuals using simple web-based tools.
Working in projects teams can be demanding but also very rewarding. Some of those demands can be reduced, if team members have good inter-personal skills. It is also said that communication is the lifeblood of projects – it is also one of every project’s greatest challenges.
This course will demonstrate the fundamentals of leadership, team working and communication, and help improve the management of communication within your projects substantially, including better recognition of communication risk.
Anyone working in projects
- To improve project organisation and teamworking
- To raise awareness of the challenges of communication in terms and improve inter-personal and team based communication skills
- To develop leadership and teamworking qualities and skills
|Foundation of effective environments: Improving Project Organisation|
|Inter-personal and Communication Skills:|
|Core Team working Skills|
|Leadership and Projects|
|Following this course:||you will be able to participate more productively on projects|
Email for further details on this course
Contact Us Now
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.