Delivery: On-site and Instructor-led Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Instructor-led online – for in-house groups or individuals using simple web-based tools.
This training course will demonstrate in a highly practical way how to improve project estimating and teach delegates how to improve the accuracy of estimates throughout the project lifecycle, especially in the early stages. It is based on real-world examples where we have helped organisations make a measurable improvement with this task.
We also have a version of this course for estimating for Agile projects – Email us for full details.
Anyone involved in delivering or planning and managing projects
- To teach core estimating skills and processes to make a measurable improvement of estimates
- To demonstrate why and how we often get estimates wrong, and how to reverse this
- To demonstrate how to structure projects budgets more effectively to improve visibility of performance through delivery
|How to develop better estimates|
|How to improve early estimates|
|How to structure estimates and project budgets|
|Following this course:||you will be able to develop realistic estimates and project budgets|
Sample customer feedback
The following is typical of the feedback we get from this course:
- “We were really pleased, we thought the course, and your delivery, in particular, was excellent and really made the training far better than we could have delivered in-house. It far exceeded our expectations and the initial feedback from the attendees has been really positive.”
- “… the day was very successful, in fact I’ve already been copied on several emails by the morning after by staff who are already beginning to exercise some of the lessons they learned.”
Email for further details on this course.