Delivery: On-site and Instructor-led Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Instructor-led online – for in-house groups or individuals using simple web-based tools.
Project Management Fundamentals
Improve the Outcomes from all of your projects:
This course provides a solid introduction to modern project management reflecting non-bureaucratic Agile type practices (e.g. communication) that improve the quality of the delivery process and the outcome of projects.
Key learning objectives include:
- how to develop successful projects
- how to identify and manage risk
- how to determine resource requirements
- how to minimise communication issues on projects
- how to develop real teams and an effective working environment
- the real responsibilities of and the ‘habits’ of effective project managers
Those who wish to improve their project management skills and perhaps adopt a more ‘structured’ approach.
- To demonstrate fundamental project management concepts and processes.
|Benefits Planning, Workscope definition and Planning|
|Resource Planning and Estimating|
|Risk Identification and Management|
|Control and Execution|
|Communication and teamworking|
|Following this course:||you will appreciate the fundamental concepts of PM|
Email for further details on this course.
Contact Us Now
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.