Delivery: On-site and Instructor-led Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Instructor-led online – for in-house groups or individuals using simple web-based tools.
Project Management Fundamentals Training
Improve the outcomes from all of your projects:
This course provides a solid introduction to modern project management fundamentals. It demonstrates non-bureaucratic Agile type practices that improve the quality of the project management process and the outcomes of projects.
Key learning objectives include showing:
- how to develop organise and plan projects successfully
- how to identify and manage risk
- how to minimise communication issues on projects
- how to develop real teams and an effective working environment
- the ‘habits’ of the most effective project managers
All who wish to improve their project management skills and adopt a more ‘structured’ approach.
|Overview & Getting Organised|
|Benefits Planning, Workscope definition and Planning|
|Resource Planning and Estimating|
|Risk Identification and Management|
|Control and Execution|
|Communication and teamworking|
|Following this course:||you will appreciate the fundamental concepts of PM|
Email for further details on this course.