Project Management Fundamentals Training
Delivery: On-site and Instructor-led Hybrid Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Instructor-led hybrid online – for in-house groups or individuals.
Improve the outcomes from all of your projects:
This course provides a solid introduction to modern project management fundamentals. It is not a course on project management basics. It demonstrates in a hands-on way, the practices that are most valuable to delivering projects successfully.
Key learning objectives include showing:
- how to develop organise and plan projects successfully
- how to identify and manage risk
- how to minimise communication issues in projects
- how to develop real teams and an effective working environment
- the ‘habits’ of the most effective project managers
All who wish to improve their project management skills and adopt a more ‘structured’ approach.
|Overview & Getting Organised|
|Workscope definition and Planning|
|Resource Planning and Estimating|
|Risk Identification and Management|
|Control and Execution|
|Communication and teamworking|
|Following this course:||you will appreciate the fundamental concepts of PM|
Email for further details on this course.