This course can be delivered either:
This course provides a solid introduction to the principles of project management. The course is workshop based and can be tailored to suit your business, organisation terminology and culture.
Team members, team leaders, project managers and analysts, project office managers and staff.
Course Objectives/Learning Outcomes:
- how to develop organise and plan projects successfully
- how to bring structure to decision making
- how to engage with stakeholders sucessfully
- how to identify and minimise risk
- how to estimate projects successfully and develop resource plans and budgets
- how to minimise communication issues in projects
- how to develop real teams and an effective working environment
- the ‘habits’ of the most effective project managers
|Introduction & Overview|
|Planning and Communication:|
|Statusing and Control|
|Following this course:||you will be able to participate fully in Project Planning and Management|
Email for further details on this course.