Delivery: On-site and Instructor-led Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Instructor-led online – for in-house groups or individuals using simple web-based tools.
How to deliver real improvement in risk management:
Projects, by their very nature, always carry uncertainty (i.e. risk). This training course teaches the practical steps and skills involved in identifying and dealing with the broad range of uncertainty typically found in projects, commonly referred to as project risk management.
Use projects from your business as the whole basis of the course
- We always offer the chance to use a real (or simulated) project from your business as the basis of the whole course (and discuss your projects from the same perspective, throughout the course).
- The course will provide you not only with guidance and tips, we will develop the basis of ‘tools’ that you as can use and also develop further for risk identification, which is one of the most challenging aspects of the topic.
- We will look at all other aspects of risk management around the real world items (projects) as the basis of all practical sessions.
Key learning objectives include:
- how to improve the identification of risk on your types of projects
- how to assess and analyse risk
- how to manage risk and demonstrably increase the likelihood of project success
- how to develop successful mitigation and contingency plans
- how to conduct a formal risk assessment and develop your own risk management plan
1 day course ( or up to 2 days as in-house workshop )
Anyone involved in the management of projects
|Management of process|
|Following this course:||you will be able to conduct all core aspects of the process|
The following is typical of the feedback we get from this course (UK Banking Sector):
- “Just wanted to touch base with you following the risk management training for the Project Management team. It went really well and we’ve had great feedback and the team has a number of outcomes to focus on now so thank you for helping us with this. “
Email to arrange a free demonstration where we can describe the course and you can see if it is a good fit.
Email for further details on this course.