Executive Coaching Session: Benefits Realisation
Organisations undertake projects to deliver specific benefits; however too many fail to deliver real results. This session will demonstrate why and how to ensure that your project delivers measurable results, in any industry. Benefits realisation addresses this is a very practical way.
Current maturity and practice (in most organisations) is not good. We developed the first-ever training course on the topic and for over 15 years have always used real business cases from the subject organisation as its basis. This gives us unparalleled exposure to interpretation and practice of the most important element of any business project.
Objectives of the session:
The session will demonstrate:
- how to improve the content of business cases and focus them entirely on real planned benefits
- how to ensure that benefits are maximised
- what to look for to ensure practice is fit for purpose
Coaching Agenda – 0.5 day
- The power of benefits realisation and the implications of poor practice
- Portfolio management: how to ensure you are only doing the right projects
- The one-page benefits-focused business case; of huge value to Executives
- Role of the Executive in this subject
- Core strategic components
- How to bring accountability and structure to benefits realisation
The above can be tailored around your project portfolio and this can be used as the basis of the session.
Basis of the session: your strategy and projects
Just as we do on the course, we will use extracts of your strategy and real projects from your business as the basis of the session. This ensures the whole session is 100% practical and relevant.
Delivery options: Onsite and Online
We can deliver this session either onsite (UK or internationally) or online.
Email us today for further information.
Contact Us Now
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.