This course can be taken through any of the following:
This session will demonstrate the role of sponsors and the aspects of project management that sponsor’s need to be aware of to discharge their responsibilities. The course is especially useful to those people who do not have a project background and will also provide many useful insights to those who do, especially around the strategic definition and communication of projects.
It is typically delivered in small groups or on a one-to-one coaching basis.
0.5 – 1.0 day
Sponsors, Executives and Senior Managers of businesses which regularly engage in projects.
- To demonstrate why sponsorship matters and the strategic responsibilities of project sponsors
- To communicate the role of sponsor
- To coach sponsors with:
- how to communicate the aims of any project in crystal clear terms
- conducting reviews of projects
- interacting successfully with project managers
- implementing effective governance across projects
Where this course comes from:
Full information can be found here:
|Following this course:||you will be ready to conduct the role of a sponsor|
Email for further details on this course
Contact Us Now
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.