This course can be taken through any of the following:
This session will demonstrate why sponsorship matters and the role of the Sponsor in a highly practical way. The course will provide many useful practical insights, especially around the strategic definition and communication of projects. It will also describe Governance in a way that can be understood and implemented effectively.
It is typically delivered in small groups or on a one-to-one coaching basis.
0.5 – 1.0 day
Sponsors, Executives and Senior Managers of businesses which regularly engage in projects.
- To demonstrate why sponsorship matters and the responsibilities of project sponsors
- To coach sponsors with:
- how to communicate the aims of any project in crystal clear terms
- how to manage the benefits realisation aspect of any project
- implementing effective governance across projects
- conducting reviews of projects
- interacting successfully with project managers
Where this course comes from:
Full information can be found here:
|Following this course:||you will be ready to conduct the role of a sponsor|
Email for further details on this course
Contact Us Now
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.