Delivery: On-site and Hybrid Online
This course can be taken through any of the following:
- In-House – delivering this course at your site.
- Instructor-led hybrid online – for in-house groups or individuals.
This session demonstrates why sponsorship matters and the role of the sponsor in a highly practical way.
It provides many useful practical insights, especially around improving the strategic definition and communication of projects. We always use your real project from your business as the basis of this session.
It will also describe Governance in a manner that can be understood and implemented in a practical and non-bureaucratic way.
It is typically delivered in small groups or on a one-to-one coaching basis.
0.5 – 1.0 day
Sponsors, Executives and Senior Managers of businesses that regularly engage in projects.
- To demonstrate why sponsorship matters and the role of project sponsors
- To provide sponsors coaching on how to:
- improve the strategic definition of projects
- ensure the benefits of any project are delivered
- implement effective governance on projects
- conduct reviews of projects
- interact successfully with project managers
Where this course comes from:
Full information can be found here:
|Following this course:||you will be ready to conduct the role of a sponsor|
Email for further details on this course
Full information on the flexible options for delivery is found here