This course can be taken through any of the following:
This session will demonstrate why sponsorship matters and the role of the Sponsor in a highly practical way. The course will provide many useful practical insights, especially around the strategic definition and communication of projects. We always use your real project as the whole basis of this session. It will also describe Governance in a way that can be understood and implemented in a practical and non-bureaucratic way.
It is typically delivered in small groups or on a one-to-one coaching basis.
0.5 – 1.0 day
Sponsors, Executives and Senior Managers of businesses that regularly engage in projects.
- To demonstrate why sponsorship matters and the responsibilities of project sponsors
- To coach sponsors with:
- how to communicate the aims of any project in crystal clear terms
- how to ensure the benefits of any project are delivered
- implementing effective governance across projects
- conducting reviews of projects
- interacting successfully with project managers
Where this course comes from:
Full information can be found here:
|Following this course:||you will be ready to conduct the role of a sponsor|
Email for further details on this course
Contact Us Now
Email us today to find out more on how we can help you.